Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code drawn up in compliance with the Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data dated 08.05.2014
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user.
This site, managed by Autoservizi PASQUALINI S.r.l., with registered office in Via Valverde, 57 – 37122 – Verona (VR), which therefore assumes the quality of data controller pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Privacy Code), uses only technical cookies, defined as those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service of the company of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service” (cf. art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
In particular, these are the following:
Cookie name Function Duration
__utma Analytics cookie 2 years from initialization/update
__utmb Analytics cookie 30 minutes from initialisation/update
__utmc Analytics cookie End of browser session
_u_tmt Analytics cookie 10 minutes
__utmz Analytics cookie 6 months from initialisation/update
__utmv Analytics cookie 2 years from initialisation/update
EuCookieLaw Session Cookie End of the browser session
The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation and use of these cookies.
These are necessary cookies, as they are essential for the correct functioning of the applications.
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but please note that, in the event of deactivation, complete usability of the same may not be guaranteed.
To deactivate, remove or block cookies, it is possible to use the browser settings, according to the indications below:
– Open Firefox
– Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard
– In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
– Then select the “Privacy” tab
– Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use custom settings”
– Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences
– Open Internet Explorer
– Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
– Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
– Then click on “Ok”
– Click on the “Tools” icon
– Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”
– Select “Content settings” under the heading “Privacy”
– In the “Cookies” tab it is possible to deselect cookies and save preferences
– Open Safari
– Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog that follows
– In the “Accept cookies” section it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
– For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”